Friday, 22 July 2011

My girls

 Last weekend Jaz took a couple of photos of the girls and I. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of my photo being taken and because of that we don't have a lot of photos of the girls and I, so she struck while I was in the mood!
When I look at these photos I feel so proud of what we as a couple have achieved so far in our lives together. Houses and cars along with all the other material stuff is great but our kids will always be our greatest achievement. My girls are beautiful and the apple of my eye and I'd be the first to admit that this year has been pretty tough for them as most of my focus has gone on Jasmine and her recovery. Its only now 6 months after her operation that we are starting to plan and do things together as a family. Simple things like visiting the park or the beach have been like a breath of fresh air.
We all look forward to the weekends now and instead of sitting around home we are out exploring again!
As another weekend approaches the prospect of more rain  looms so its off to the Mall tomorrow for a bank appointment and may be a visit to the movies. Molly wants to see Cars 2! Which took me by surprise but should be a lot of fun!

Go the All Blacks

Mark

2 comments:

  1. Nice, see wasn't so bad Mark, the camera didn't crack hehehe just kidding :-) You and Jasmine made a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great - and relaxed. So do the girls.It's good to see that. And well done to the photographer too!

    ReplyDelete